Conway Eader Attorneys at Law
We are the top boutique law firm for Entrepreneurs and Innovators in Georgia.
Areas of Expertise
Conway Eader accepts clients on a case by case basis. All consultations are free and the firm's billing practices are both transparent and affordable. Our Attorneys have experience in the various areas listed below.
For Your Business
Whether you are an established business or an Entrepreneur, our list of corporate services will help you navigate your way to growth and success. Conway Eader has expertise in all matters relating to startups and small/mid-size businesses alike.
- It can be costly to have in house counsel as a young business. Conway Eader offers outside inhouse counsel services to help businesses deal with a litany of general legal issues.
- Growing a business involves raising capital. Conway Eader has experience handling mergers, capital raises, and financing regulations. Conway Eader also has experience reviewing or drafting contract agreements with investors, customers, suppliers, employees, etc.
Landlord / Tenant
- Conway Eader offers comprehensive legal defense against commercial evictions and lease disputes.
- Conway Eader offers its clients general litigation defense services relating to most corporate legal issues. Conway Eader has experience defending businesses against debt collection efforts, evictions, contract disputes, employee disputes, investor disputes etc.
For Your Ideas
Whether you are in the process of protecting your idea, or have no idea where to start, Conway Eader offers a comprehensive strategy for Entrepreneurs to build and protect their businesses.
- Conway Eader offers flat rate services for business formation in the state of Georgia. Our flat rate package includes all filing fees and drafting of formation documents, as well as registered agent services for the first year. Whether you want to form a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership, Conway Eader can set you up for success.
- Conway Eader offers flat rate packages for drafting and filing of Patents with the USPTO, inclusive of all filing fees. Any follow-up work is estimated and performed at an affordable hourly rate.
- Conway Eader offers flat rate packages for drafting and filing of Trademarks with the USPTO, inclusive of all filing fees. Any follow-up work is estimated and performed at an affordable hourly rate.
- Conway Eader advises its clients on the copyright process and the necessity to protect their art. Registering a copyright is a streamlined and easy process and Conway Eader can demystify this necessary protection.
Defense:Conway Eader offers its clients patent, trademark, and copyright litigation defense services. Conway Eader has experience defending copyright/trademark/patent infringement demands from trolls, and has successfully negotiated defense favorable settlements relating to licenses.
Plaintiff:Conway Eader offers its clients patent, trademark, and copyright litigation enforcement. Conway Eader has experience negotiating settlements over copyright/trademark/patent infringement with stubborn corporate infringers, while also litigating these issues on the merits if needed.
Protect your business.Get your free consultation today.
Sit down in our offices or schedule a Zoom meeting and let Conway Eader guide you through the process of starting your business.Schedule your consultation
Conway Eader opened our doors in 2019. We have grown rapidly by addressing Atlanta’s unmet needs for affordable and passionate legal representation. Our client base includes businesses and individuals who innovate and grow their communities by contributing their creativity and genius.
When you sign with Conway Eader, you are treated with the utmost respect. No legal issue is too small or too large to deserve attention, and the firm does not charge for consultations. We are more than just attorneys; we are trusted advisors and friends.
Reach out today for your free consultation.
- View profile
Max represents injured clients in all stages of litigation. Max began his career defending doctors, hospitals, and nursing homes and then represented some of the nation’s largest corporations. Now he uses his experience to maximize his clients’ recovery from those same entities.
- View profile
Andrea comes to Conway Eader with nearly a decade of experience as a litigation grade paralegal. She assists the firm with the drafting and filing of pleadings and motions, coordinates discovery, and assists clients with gathering relevant information.
Ready to get started?Schedule your free consultation today.
Conway Eader Attorneys at Law helped me navigate a ridiculous medical lawsuit. They worked with my budget and were extremely timely and responsive with getting my suit settled. I could not have asked for a more helpful lawyer who had my best interest at heart to navigate this stressful time.
Highly recommend. Ted was extremely confident and comforting during a stressful time for us. Truly can't recommend enough if you are dealing with any sort of business legal conflict.
Conway Eader attorneys are always up to date on the most pressing and interesting legal issues. Read the articles below to find out more on hot legal topics and issues.